Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The First Holiday Post

Hey!
So I decided to fill this with fun holiday gifts and ideas, I am going to keep them as affordable as possible. They are all going to be about beauty related presents. 
I have been searching around for inexpensive yet great products and have some to report back on. Also looking at the "more expensive" brands and finding one or two things that are worth the money. Finding affordable products in the more expensive lines. Making your own gift sets for presents (I end up doing so many of these for friends) But it really is a great idea.
I want to do all of the posts as various "series". I think it will be an easy way to break everything down and make the most sense.
Another thing I was thinking about, was doing a holiday give away. A bunch of products probably as a gift set type thing, The only thing that will keep me from doing it is not having followers to give this great stuff to.
Alright that is it for now just wanted to fill you in on a rough idea of what I am thinking!


Have a Glam Day!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited! This is going to be so much fun! I'm glad you are too!!

    ReplyDelete