Sunday, November 14, 2010

Target: Affordable Beauty- Boots

Hey!!
This is the final one, for this! Can you believe it? I can't. I have been looking into all of these seems like all week, maybe a little longer. Typing them compared to the rest of the work takes No Time at all! The next one coming up is going to be great! I can't wait to share it with you!! This is going to be about Boots No7 Line. I bought their Mineral Foundation and if you have read my other blog I did a post on it, I can not stand mineral makeup and theirs its strange I really really like it. So decided to fill you in on their prices, I am addicted to their skincare line. I freak when I find out it's empty and I haven't got a backup, so here we go!

Boots No7


Face-
Foundations $11.99-$15.99
Concealer $9.99-$12.99
Primer $9.99
Blush $8.99-$9.99
Bronzer $11.99
 Lips- 
Lipsticks $7.99-$9.99
Lipglosses $7.99-$9.99
Eyes-
Mascara $7.99
 Eyeliner $8.99-$12.99
Eyeshadows $7.99


So that's it, well for this little "series" On to the next one!

Stay Glam!


No comments:

Post a Comment