Monday, November 15, 2010

Hardcandy...It's Back!! At Walmart!!

Hey!
I used to be in love with Hard Candy. Everything in the line they had I loved, It seemed like one day it was just gone.. I was pretty sad, but thanks to another blogger, who is great (My Best Beauty Buys) Yes it is a link you may click on it. I found out Hard Candy is now at Walmart! Brilliant!! So here is a quick list of their prices..at my local Walmart but they are probably all about the same... Just checked the website they are the same. Whew!!

Hard Candy

Nail Polishes $5

Face-
Primer $8
Tinted Moisturizer $8
Blush $7
Bronzer $9
Powder $8
Concealer $8


Eyes-
Liquid Liner $6
Mascara $6
Eyeshadow $6
Liner $5
Loose pigment $6
Shadow Duo $6
5 Shadow $7
Glitter Pencils $6

Lips-
Lipstick $6
Gloss $6
Plumpers $6

Body-
Body Powder $8

Sets & Palettes-
$19-$20


I have tried the Bronzer and Blush, Love them, that's all I will say. I'll Do a Review on the other blog!


Stay Glam!







No comments:

Post a Comment