Friday, November 12, 2010

Target: Affordable Makeup- JK Jemma Kidd

Hey!
This is going to be a Break Down of the Jemma Kidd Line for Target, Its JK Jemma Kidd. The Colors are awesome and so much fun to look at, I could have stood in front of the display for hours if that wasn't sketchy. Unfortunately it is...
So without any more stalling here is the line breakdown. 

JK Jemma Kidd

Face-
      Foundation $26
      Primer $24
      Concealer $15-$18
      Bronzer $23
      Blush $16-$21
      Brow Pencils $16 
      Sets & Palettes $26-$35

Eyes-
      Eyeliner $14-$16
      Mascara $15
      Shadows $16-$18
      Sets & Palettes $9.99-$32

Lips-
       Lipstick $16
       Glosses $16-$20
       Sets & Palettes $9.99-$19

Tools-
        $28-$29




Alright that is all for this one. Hope These are helping to give people Ideas I have already got a list going of things I need to buy. As I am finding all this stuff for the blog I keep saying to myself. Oh and I need this oh and that. The list I have just keeps getting longer and longer! 
Stay Glam





No comments:

Post a Comment