Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sephora Holiday Sets!

Hey!
I almost passed out from joy when I went onto Sephora.com Today!
 They have some amazing Holiday Gifts! I am going to have to buy as much of this as I can and hid it away so I don't start using it before I have to give it as gifts. Now I could sit here and write about all of them but it would put us all to sleep so here are the ones that really stood out to me.  


Sephora by OPI 
18 Piece Mini Nail Colour Set $48
When you break that down $2.60 a polish. 
You can break that up between quite a few friends. 


Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot $39
You get 9 Travel Size and 1 Full Sized liner
That's $3.90 per liner
The Full Size in Zero
Trial Sizes In Stash, Mildew, Electric, Binge, Ransom
Rockstar,Gunmetal, and Whiskey

Sephora Favorites Deluxe Fragrance Sampler $50
You get 12 Fragrances to sample then a Voucher for a Free Fragrance from those 12.
Just breaking down the $50 with the 12 Samples that's $4.16 a fragrance. 
Adding in the Free one you get when you fill in voucher is highway robbery. 

Sephora Mascara Deluxe Sampler $40
You get 10 of Sephora's Most sought after Mascaras One of them is full size and a Purple eyelash curler from tarte. 
Breaking that down. $4 a piece and a free lash curler 
or 
Take $15 out for the lash curler (That's what is costs alone) then its $2.50 per mascara.

What you can do is splurge on maybe one or two of these then some inexpensive things I will be adding later and you are on your way to the perfect Holiday Gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment